Even tucked here in Mill Creek, the wind gusted to 30 knots overnight. A little better today but I stayed as did 4 of the 5 sailboats nearby. One catamaran left and per AIS made it to Mobjack Bay.
Tomorrow looks like a go with west then southwest winds. We’ll see. At any rate, I’ve worked out three routes depending on reality vs. forecast. I’m using Navionics dock-to-dock autorouting for planning purposes. In real time, I always eyeball the chart.
Short hop is to Deltaville, with the two longer routes to points across York River. Screenshot from my Samsung Tab A 10.1″ tablet which is mirroring my B&G Zeus2 MFD. (see Tablet mirroring for further explanation.)